To increase recovery or enhance muscle growth via improved MPS, or even to extend your performance during exercise, then carbohydrates are your answer.
Without enough carbohydrates in your diet, your sports performance will suffer and your muscles won’t recover as efficiently (leaving scarring) or a dip in performance the days following a workout.
Not only that, but your immune system will also become weakened without adequate carbs surrounding exercise.
While many fitness gurus have promoted low carb diets coupled with the HIIT craze – this has lead to a very confusing message promoting carbs as the enemy – this simply isn’t the case.
Carbohydrates are your body’s most preferred fuel source, especially when taking part in intense activities. They improve training adaptations, nutrient delivery, and enhanced recovery – which leads to better results.
If you cut back on your carbs around any form of intense activity, then you’re only doing yourself more harm than good. This is where Performance Lab Carb comes in…
What is Performance Lab Carb?
But what is KarboLyn® I hear you ask?
This is a carbohydrate source that delivers energy to your muscles quickly, yet evenly – providing lasting energy during and after exercise.
Continue reading to learn more…
Performance Lab Carb Benefits
- Balanced energy levels – Performance Lab Carb helps to load the muscle with an advanced carbohydrate at a faster rate, which leads to quick strength and stamina when you need it that lasts for hours, without the crash.
- Maintains high-intensity workouts – Due to the steady release of KarboLyn®, you can push harder for longer during intense training sessions or events.
- Intelligent carb-loading – Whether you choose to use this right before a workout, or the days leading up to an event, this intelligent carb source fills your muscle with advanced fuel – helping you to exercise harder for longer.
- No bloating – Thanks to the advanced manufacturing process, Performance Lab Carb mixes easily and digests rapidly in the stomach – resulting in a clean and bloat-free formula.
- Muscle growth and recovery – Performance Lab Carb helps to refuel your muscles over hours after exercise – this increases nutrient delivery into your muscles, such as the amino acid l-leucine, helping to make growth and repair more efficient.
- Increased endurance – Sustains peak muscle power longer for extended endurance. This results in no-carb spikes or crashes, or delayed absorption – leading to enhanced endurance benefits.
- Enhanced nutrient delivery – The complimenting ingredients inside Performance Lab Carb such as Himalayan salt and organic coconut crystals enhance the effectiveness of its main ingredient – KarboLyn®.
- Vegan-friendly advanced ingredients – This supplement is vegan-friendly, it’s GMP certified, synthetic-free, caffeine-free, gluten-free, allergen-free and soy-free.
What Makes Performance Lab Carb Different?
Most often when looking for a carb supplement, you’ll find sucralose, fructose, artificial sweeteners, and even sugar and caffeine in some cases. However, this isn’t the case with Performance Lab Carb.
The people behind Performance Lab Carb (Opti-Nutra) define ‘state of the art’ supplement manufacturing. Their supplements deliver clean, bioavailable ingredients designed to enhance human performance.
Performance Lab Carb doesn’t contain artificial flavourings or sweeteners, it mixes without any clumps due to the high-grade micro-fine powder, nor does it contain stimulants or cheap glucose or fructose alternatives.
Every ingredient inside Performance Lab Carb is of premium quality, where it’s been tested to the highest standards. Eg, the potassium is sourced from organic coconut crystals which has been approved by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture).
Who is This Supplement Designed For?
- Endurance athletes – Endurance athletes will benefit greatly from using this advanced carbohydrate formula as it gets to work quickly, yet sustains energy evenly for 2+ hours without stomach issues such as bloating. Furthermore, the added minerals help to balance the electrolytes in your body, improving energy levels and recovery time.
- Strength and Bodybuilders – Bodybuilders and strength trainers will feel the positive effects almost immediately when using this supplement. It shuttles itself into the muscles faster than dextrose or sugar. Not only that, but it also pulls other nutrients as it passes through your stomach – feeding your muscles for optimal growth and repair.
- Busy professionals – If you’re a weekend warrior or a busy professional, and you’re looking for a healthy, yet sustained energy boost throughout your working day – then Performance Lab Carb will give you the lift you’re looking for without the crash.
What’s Inside Performance Lab Carb?
The main ingredient (KarboLyn®) is a plant source of carbohydrate that’s made from potato, rice, and corn. It’s been created in such a way that it prevents a spike or crash in energy.
This state of the art ingredient found inside Performance Lab Carb has been made by All American Pharmaceutical.
Karbolyn® is a homopolysaccharide. This means it’s a relatively complex carbohydrate. It’s made up of many monosaccharides joined together by glycosidic bonds.
The benefits of KarboLyn® is that it moves through your stomach 18.21% faster than dextrose or sugar. When it passes through your stomach it pulls with it water and nutrients, helping to feed your muscles.
You could even say that KarboLyn® is better than eating a meal when it comes to providing sustained energy release.
Then you have the organic assisting components in this carb supplement, such as; Himalayan pink salt and coconut water crystals. These provide additional energy to your mitochondria while assisting in the delivery of glucose into your muscles.
As for the rest of the ingredients, you’ll find; Palm sugar, Organic Cocoa, Organic Coconut, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Xanthan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract, and an enhanced version of stevia called Swevia™.
- 20 servings per container (2 scoops = 50g)
- Calories per serving – 180 Cal
- Sodium (from Himilayan pink salt) 200 mg
- Total Carbs 46g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 3g
- KarboLyn® 40g
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon 700 mg
Performance Lab Carb is suitable for vegans, it contains no soy, egg, fish, shellfish, dairy or wheat. It’s also non-GMO and non-irritated. It’s free of gluten, synthetic additives, artificial colours, preservatives and banned substances, and no added caffeine – (contains tree nuts – coconut).
Cost and Value For Money?
Each tub (20 servings) costs $50, £40. When you take into account the advanced manufacturing of this carb supplement, I consider this to be excellent value for money. Especially when you see other manufacturers charging more with less quality.
It’s packed full of organic ingredients, and the added minerals are highly bioavailable. This helps to create more energy within your body, whilst assisting in the delivery of KarboLyn® into your muscles. It really is the best carb supplement I’ve ever used!
Where to Buy?
You can buy Performance Lab Rice Protein on their website https://www.performancelab.com/products/carb
Buying direct from the link above prevents counterfeit products from being produced and sold on third party websites such as Amazon or eBay. Avoid this type of websites when buying Performance Lab supplements.
The first time I used this supplement was before my morning workout. I like to use sports supplements first thing as this gives me a good indication of their effectiveness before eating any other food which may impact my judgement.
Straight away I had more energy. My warmup was easier, and when I got into the heavy part of the workout (rounds of boxing and bodyweight circuits) I felt that I could push harder for longer.
After 1 hour and 30 minutes of a mixture of high intensity and low-intensity work, I headed home with still plenty left in the tank.
As soon as I walked in the door I mixed another serving of performance Lab Carb and PL Rice Protein. This combination works great! it keeps me energised for hours.
Then, the real test… How was the rest of my working day going to be like? Was I going to slump into a heap? Or was I going to make it through feeling productive and energized?
To my surprise, I felt highly energized all day. I completed all of my tasks and I had a solid focus for hours afterwards. It was almost like taking some revolutionary stimulant, but it wasn’t. I even went for an evening walk which lasted over an hour – it was the most energised I’ve felt in a long time!
After one month of using this product, I can say that I’m hooked. It’s made the biggest difference in the way I perform and recover. Even my work productivity has increased. Not only that, but it also tastes great!
What would normally take me 2 days, now only takes only 24 hours to feel like my normal self again – even after HIIT workouts.
Sport Nutrition Expert Recommendation?
This is by far the best carb supplement that I’ve ever used. It gives me energy for hours without the crash or any digestive side effects. You don’t actually notice that you’ve drunk anything it’s that clean. And the taste is superior to anything else I’ve used in the past.
I have improved my fitness levels thanks to using this supplement. And I’ve been able to exercise harder for longer. Furthermore, when I use it on recovery days, it keeps me feeling fresh and energized.
Overall, using Performance Lab Carb on a regular basis has increased my fitness, my recovery, and it’s even improved my work productivity.
If you’re looking for a clean, non-bloating, highly bioavailable formula that gives you energy for hours without the crash, or any side effects, then Performance Lab Carb is for you.
It’s safe to say that I’ll continue to use Performance Lab Carb on a regular basis – It’s now a ‘must-have’ in my supplement stack.
Use this link to find deals on their website – visit Performance Lab Carb.
You may also be interested in…